• نقـاط التقييم » 36
Ultra صـاعـد

Ultra غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي من الاخر كدة ريف6 عمل السليمة بالنسبة لموضوع الهاكات

جالنا صداع من الهاكات الى فى كل حتة - وزادت التفسيرات ومحدش عارف حاجة

Rev6

موضوع جميل اوى حطه موقع ريف6 على صفحته الرئيسية فيه الخلاصة

اسف جدا انى معنديش وقت اترجم الكلام حرفيا بس حقول الخلاصة فى اخر الموضوع :

I got hacked, I want to know what happened!

- Does your password contain 10 characters or more? Does it contain lower case, upper case and numbers? a-Z0-9?
Statistically, if you're password contain only 8 lower case characters it mean 26 possible symbols ^ 8 slot.
Thus 26^8=208,827,064,576 possible password which is weak. It MD5 hash can be reversed within 2-3 days.
If your password contain 6 characters, it can be reversed within 3-15 minutes.
If your password contain 10+ characters with lower and upper case letters, you're MD5 hash password can be reversed by brute force in 4,000+ years.

If Joymax still has a database leak (they don't, but if they do). If your password is complex. You are not at risk.
Since your password is hashed in Joymax database, it would be nearly impossible to brute-force the hash even with the best computer (4,000+ years).

My password is COMPLEX! so how did I get hacked

- Did you got disconnected from the game, then as soon as you could reconnect, your account was hacked?
Even if the hacker had your account name and password, he couldn't be able to disconnect
you at a perfect timing to login on your account and hack your account immediately.
If you are login inside Silkroad Online, nobody able to disconnect you, unless you have a
virus which mean the hacker has access to your computer, and physically disconnect you from the internet,
then hack your account and by the time you login again, your account has been cleaned.
Thus if you got disconnected magically and when you reconnect your account is cleaned,
it mean YOU GOT A VIRUS!.

If someone login on your account while you are in the game, they receive the error message that the account is already login to Silkroad and to retry in 5 minutes.
It not possible to disconnect a player unless you have physical access to their computer.

I got hacked, but I don't fit in other 2 section.

There is nothing pointing to an exploit that would involve Joymax as of right now. Their security seem flawless ironically.
You might want to consider thinking at all the 3rd party software you have used since the last time you changed your password.

Bot maker do not need virus to steal your account, they can just read your account information from the raw packet and send it to their server.
Thus if a bot is infected with a virus, it wasn't the bot maker who added that so-called virus as he doesn't need one to steal your account information.
If you are to download an illegal 3rd party tools, make sure you do so from a legitimate source to prevent the package from being infected/altered.
Also, an antivirus can protect you from people adding known virus to a bot package.

A few but rare people claim to be hacked, without using any bot nor 3rd party tools.
But there isn't enough to confirm that such a thing is true.
This would be truly troublesome if it was true, it would prove a new private exploit within joymax login system.

General Rules to follow to prevent being hacked

[/- Make sure to trust your bot maker (normally not an issue)
- Make sure you trust the download link for the bot package as someone could infect the package.
- Have an antivirus that scan all new files you download from the internet.

I got hacked, but I'm sure I have no virus and it not my bot that caused it nor the db leak!
Either, you are lying... or there a new private login exploit... or a mystery...

من الاخر كدة : - لو انت بتستخدم باسورد من 8 حروف كلهم ( مش كابيتال ) الباسورد بتاعك يتكشف ببرامج فى يومين او 3 لان الاحتمالات ضعيفة

- لو كان الباسورد 6 حروف يتم كشفه فى من 3 ل 15 دقيقة

- لو كان الباسورد مكون من 10 احرف ( كابيتال ومش كابيتال ) يتم كشفه فى اكثر من 4000 سنة ( هو الى بيقول والله )

- لو الباسورد بتاعك معقد وحصلك هاك معناه ايه الكلام دة ؟ : لو جالك ديسكونيكت وفتحت تانى لقيت الاكونت ملط يبقى يا معلم دة فيروس : لانه مفيش هاكر ممكن يجيبلك دى سى ويخش ياخد حاجتك
يبقى تعرف انه دة فيروس متصل بجهازك وهو الى جابلك ديسكونيكت من النت نفسه

- اما بالنسبة لتفسير ان البوت ممكن يكون بيعمل كدة فهو رد وقال : أن البوت مش محتاج يحطلك فيروس عشان ياخد بيانات الاكونت بتاعتك فحتى لو كان البوت فيه فيروس الى حط الفيروس مش مبرمج البوت نفسه - اذا لو عايز تنزل اى برنامج غير شرعى ( بالنسبة لجوى ماكس يعنى ) يبقى نزله من مصدر موثوق واتأكد من صحة اللينك

-

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Ultra ; 28-06-2012 الساعة 08:57 PM

رد مع اقتباس
إعلانات google