• اسـم الـسـيـرفـر »
• الـجـنـس »
• نقـاط التقييم » 10
Hani صـاعـد

Hani غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي

صباح الخير بالنسبه لسوالك ايه معنى تانك

What is a tank?
A tank is a character whose job is to take damage to prevent squishy classes from dying basically. A tank stands in melee distance from monsters and his soul job is to make sure he is the one getting hit. Tanks are always full STR, they never have any use for any INT and all their attacks and skills scale from STR. Tanks come in 3 forms here is a list from best to worst.

Warrior / Cleric: The best kind of tank, the subclass doesn’t necessarily matter here; this is just a common example of a standard tank. The cleric subclass is usually there for buffing party members with cleric defence buffs before the party gets started or to res a cleric… it is also useful for soloing and luring.
Warrior / Bard: This is getting more common as people like being able to be lazy and get power levelled up to 100 so I think it is right to address this build. Warrior is obviously your tanking class and Bard is used for speed and that is it.
STR Cleric: I’m not a fan of this class but if you are a rogue cleric and your being told to tank then you have no option, if you would like to know more about how to tank as a rogue cleric then please read below, if you anything other than a rogue cleric then either you are not a tank, you should be playing warrior / cleric or you should be INT.
Lure: This is the other section I will be doing, please see below this guide on a guide on how to lure.

منقوله

رد مع اقتباس